You're ready to take action.
Is this the right launch pad for you?
It all depends on...
If you’re similar to the amazing clients I partner with to kick serious business butt, chances are good that…
- You’re an entrepreneurial woman (or a man who knows what to do with the estrogen you do have ☺), age 35+, who started her own small business 3 or more years ago after leaving a corporate job.
- While you likely have tangible products to sell, your primary focus is offering professional services to consumers or to other businesses.
- You’re committed to both professional and personal growth. Despite the progress you’ve made as a result of this commitment, you’re still often your own toughest critic; indeed, you often “should” on yourself by telling yourself you “should” be/do/have more.
- However, you don’t make excuses when things don’t go the way you want. In fact, you have a whatever-it-takes attitude when it comes to achieving your goals. Once you know what needs doing and how to do it, you’ll trade short-term discomfort for long-term results any day.
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do the tough stuff; indeed, you’re eager to take action to create better results for yourself.
- Unfortunately, you don’t always know what actions to take – there are just so dang many approaches you could follow to grow your business.
- You’re frequently overwhelmed by your Too Much To Do list.
- You’re typically better at starting than finishing, and you’re often much better at developing ideas than implementing them.
- You’ve been known to occasionally fantasize about being given a step-by-step action plan for achieving your important, clearly defined, high-priority goals – especially if the action plan comes with a compassionately ruthless “accountability buddy” to ensure that you really do follow through on those action steps.
Is this ringing some bells? Do you wonder if the issues you’re currently facing are similar to those of entrepreneurs who’ve chosen to partner with me as they Step Into Big? Then read more in “What your issues tend to be” (see above).
Or maybe it’s already clear that it would be worth exploring whether you and I would make good butt-kicking buddies. If that’s the case, it’s easy to set up a get-acquainted call so we can determine just that: Simply call me at 319-270-1214 to arrange a time to talk. You can also email me some dates and times you’re available for our no-charge, no-risk, nobody’s-committed-to-nothin’ call.
I suspect that, like many of my successful clients…
- You often feel like a billiard ball, bouncing from one activity to another and getting beaten up in the process.
- You’re often a victim of “the tyranny of the urgent”. In other words, even when you try to focus on a high-payoff activity, you’re easily SQUIRREL!! distracted by incoming email notifications, a new posting on Facebook, and similar urgent but (typically) unimportant things.
- Even though you’re willing to take action, you hesitate to take the wrong action, and your willingness to act is often stopped dead in its tracks by a task that feels overwhelmingly large or complex.
- You’re usually more reactive than proactive when it comes to managing your activities, which means that important tasks which don’t have a deadline associated with them often fall by the wayside.
- You lack a step-by-step action plan you can stick to long enough and readily enough for it to pay off in increased business revenues
- You often yield to the temptation to do quick and easy tasks so you can check them off your To Do list – regardless of whether or not those are the activities that will bring in the clients and the revenues you want.
- You often skim the surface of business-development activities, without digging into any one of them deeply or effectively enough to see a real payback. You have an enormous amount of “shelfware” in your office: resources that aren’t doing you any good because you haven’t put the recommendations into action. You often sabotage your results by failing to properly apply what you know.
- You’re somewhat chagrined to realize that you haven’t really established the success habits that will enable you to forge ahead and create the business (and life) that you dream of.
What’s most important for you to be/do/have right now? I have a sneaking suspicion that I know. Check out “What you need most right now” (above) and see if I’m right.
Or is that a waste of time because you know you want to find out how well we’d work together? I’m curious, too. How ’bout you call me at 319-270-1214 or email me to arrange a time for our get-acquainted call? We’ll see what shakes out.
I’m betting that, like many talented entrepreneurs who are aggravated because BIG success seems just beyond their grasp…
- You crave a way to work fewer hours but get more results – and, yes, that does mean more money.
- You know your life would be easier – and your business more profitable – with a powerful way to confidently decide what to tackle first – and how to tackle it.
- You need to figure out how to stop bouncing from one task to the next, because right now you’re leaving too many activities half done – which means they’re taking up a lot of your time but not paying off for you
- You realize what a relief it would be to have a ruthless yet compassionate accountability system that frees you from the weight (and often the guilt) of “not getting around” to what you know is important.
- You yearn for a way to break huge and seemingly overwhelming tasks into bite-sized chunks you’re actually (Gasp!) somewhat eager to take on. You know this will help you start and finish those “Quadrant II” items: projects and tasks that will have a big impact on your bottom line, but which typically don’t have deadlines.
- You could really benefit from having a way to strategically plan your activities in a way that works for you. In other words, you’re so ready to find a way to make your To Do list a truly actionable, useful tool in business development and sanity saving (because the new and improved list will make it so much easier to let go of physical and mental clutter).
- You need a way to stop “getting ready” to succeed and actually start doing it.
Maybe I can provide that way. Maybe not. But there’s one sure way to find out.
What People Are Saying:
Kathleen helped me get started in my business. Spend an hour with her and she will have your head spinning. So full of good business advice and tools to move your business! – Deb Irvin, West Side Perk
I can wholeheartedly recommend working with Kathleen because she is so personable, professional, and flexible! And from my perspective, Kathleen possesses the most important elements for any coach … to be extremely motivating, insightful, and oriented towards helping you … Continue reading
The first time I met Kathleen, I knew she was someone special. How fortunate and grateful I am that she became someone in my “boat.” Her insights and wisdom helped open the door for both personal and business growth. Kathleen … Continue reading
Every time Kathleen and I met, she gave me a structure, new perspective and resources that moved me toward my goals more quickly, easily, and intentionally. It’s a pleasure working with such an insightful, caring professional. I look forward to … Continue reading